Field of Reeds pt. 1 Field of Reeds pt. 1

Nice animation , great story telling.
Even if it has no dialog, it doesn't seem to need it, the pace and atmosphere make up for it.
I would like to see the rest of the story if you decide to give following to it.

Pokemon Trainer VS A NeW PoKeMon?! Pokemon Trainer VS A NeW PoKeMon?!

I'm a bit biased about this one, but no one can deny it's a great work.

Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

Nice follow up !
Well made animation, sound and music as usual.
Please tell me there will be a zombie sonic on part 3.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks man! And well, I'd hate to spoil on whats gonna be in part 3 :P There has been a lot of predictions, including Sonic.exe lol

viendo una película de terror_Das Null viendo una película de terror_Das Null

Es una buena parodia en general. Animacion, sonido y dialogo estan bien hechos, pero si no agregas subtitulos en ingles en lo que publiques aqui, probablemente no te vaya muy bien en tus "ratings".

DasNull responds:

gracias por tu recomendación LexaHergon subiré otro, esta vez con sub

Ranch, or Cool Ranch? Ranch, or Cool Ranch?

Not ranch, nor cool ranch. Bacon ranch.

3000 Chapter 2: Purified 3000 Chapter 2: Purified

Nice work.
There seem to be some minor problems with your audio (around min 4 and 10).
The animation it's a bit rough on action sequences but the story telling makes up for it.

Marcprime9 responds:

Thank you! I always seem to have problems with audio but im glad you liked it over all!

pHOTOvOLTAIC pHOTOvOLTAIC

This is so silly, funny stuff.
As an animation, is not much, but I bet this would work a lot better as a .gif on the art section.

Matt-Maka responds:

Thanks!
and true... I will move it to the art section.

Seymour the Supersonic Goose Seymour the Supersonic Goose

The born of a new hero !
Nice character, it has a charm as well as the sheep-ships.
That nonsensical plot isn't necessarily a bad thing, it will go great with some overly epic music.
All this needs it's a bit more of detail, specially on your backgrounds.

Mission: Mars Mission: Mars

Nice story. The twist was weird but better weird than predictable.
Once the character arrives mars, some subtle background music (or even just atmospheric noise) would benefit the story telling and overall vibe.
Art style and animation are rough, but some more practice can fix that; Keep creating.

Gio-Graffix responds:

Thank you. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

HHL HHL

Hola Haferks.
Esta clase de videos para mostrar tu trabajo, van contra las reglas de Newgrounds, si pasa la seccion de "Under Judgement" sera con una calificacion muy baja.
Los videos tipo "Speed-paint" y "Speed-sculpt" son permitidos. Si quieres mostrar tu trabajo te recomiendo que lo publiques en la seccion de arte de Newgrounds. Ahi puedes subir imagenes de tu arte digital y tambien fotografias de tus esculturas. Ahi sera mucho mejor recibido.