Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Now I is know the ABCs.
Kromt sacrifice were vain not.

Alex (Working Title) Alex (Working Title)

It's a nice short demo, controls work fine, good sound.
Art style looks too simple, (except for the main char sprite, which looks fine) it needs a lot of work on that area. Hit detection it's a bit weird, enemies can hurt you while they are disappearing.

About the story, what about this ? :
You could keep the name and use it with a purpose.
The game could be about this guy looking for a name, maybe for himself, maybe for some other person or thing.

alexparr2006 responds:

There are some glitches here and there. Sorry about that!

Whirl Art Whirl Art

A very entertaining and artistic time waster. Really enjoyable and worth to develop further.
It could be improved by adding more kinds of lines like square or sine waves to increase the possible combinations and maybe some chilly atmospheric music as background.

Weren't those toys called spirographers or something like that ?

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the excellent suggestions. The toy was called the "Spin Art" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_art

Underwater Salad Underwater Salad

You found a way to make a salad fun. I consider that a victory on itself.
Even if simple, very entertaining and relaxing game.

Escape3 Escape3

One of my favorite c3jam games so far.
Even if it is a short game, the art style, sound, control and game mechanics make up for it.
I would love to play a longer version of this one.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks! Maybe we'll make this game longer and more polish one day. When construct will be officially released in full version ;-)

Flappy Bat Flappy Bat

Functional game, controls work well, good hit detection, but it lacks on everything else.
If it had better art style, sound and something new to add to the already overdone "flappy bird" kind of games, it may be a lot better.

13 Dungeons 13 Dungeons

Its a simple and fun concept, fair challenge and presentation is nice too.
All this game needs its some music and sound effects so it feels complete.

N3cr0sz responds:

Thank you! not musically inclined at all but could probably find some creepy dungeon freeware music and some sound effects. Usually play with my music on so didn't put much thought into it haha XD

TimelineCards Alpha TimelineCards Alpha

It's an entertaining quiz / trivia, but it feels a bit weak in presentation as it is.
You could increase its appeal by adding some music as well as images for the cards and playing field.
The sound effects and the stars animation when placing the cards are good details to have.

BreadlessStudio responds:

Thanks for your input, I will look into what type of music I could add. As for images, I am working on getting an artist for that.

Real American Test Real American Test

Buen questionario Munguia !
La verdad no entiendo como es que a alguien se le ocurre alegar que America del norte y America del sur son 2 cosas diferentes. Es como si dijeramos que Europa del este y Europa del oeste son 2 diferentes Europas.
Te dejo 5 estrellas por el mensaje de este juego.

ReTry ReTry

It's nicely done for a short demo.
I like the umbrella mechanic. Some segments were very hard, but not rage-quit inducing (which I consider good) but even if so, some check points at the beginning of the tricky sections would be nice to have. The controls respond well and hit boxes are fair. A more mysterious track will help with the game's vibe.