Wr Wr

A bit weird but it has some charm.
Watch your mix. The percs have too much presence, and they drown your chords.
The dissonant melody would sound a lot better with a more ethereal sound.
It could use some more low freqs too, specially on your kick.

As I May - Hero As I May - Hero

I would love to listen more metal tunes like this here on Newgrounds.

This Time This Time

Digging this funky tune, specially that dirty guitar on the middle and the theremin-esque backgrounds, such a nice detail. Do you mind If I try to mess with this one too ?

On the Other Side On the Other Side

Nice beat !
I like a lot the simple style and minimal vibe on it. Good sounds and overall mix, a bit of extra bass would be nice too. I'm not sure about the crash sound on the intro, but that's a matter of personal taste, not something wrong with your track.

Origami Heart Origami Heart

Vocaloid ; Nice ! I would love to give a try to it (damn poorness :P).
I like all the piece in general, but the intro got the highlight for me, it was like Teminator meets anime.
Nice structure and despite the contrast between the different parts all sounds in place.
You Nailed that late 80's vibe on those synths.

ADR3-N responds:

Ah, I'm glad you like! That's a high compliment in my book. I'm not very talented with Vocaloid yet. A friend gave me her files. She quit using that and MMD a long time ago. The entirety of the structure is carried on a lyric poem I wrote a few months after my dad passed and I was starting to suffer symptoms of schizophrenia, more than likely stress induced. Took those lyrics, gave them meter, wrote the entirety of the melody, and designed the rest of the track with that in mind.

Road To Victory Road To Victory

Great work man !
You composition is very good as well as as the instruments and overall feel of the piece.
It could get more strength and "epicness" by giving more presence to the background percs and a bit less to the snare, and maybe a crescendo on the end. Some extra reverb may help too.

Earel responds:

Thanks !
This track is just a test for an other on wich i'm working since two weeks now (i missed some idea)
But your advises are helpful
Thanks again

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

The strong points on this piece are : the composition, the overall idea, and the vocals.
The weak points are the sounds of the piece, the synth work seems in order, but the 2 (maybe 3, I'll get to that later) parts of it that feel really soft are the guitar and drums. Even if your guitar isn't the best available, those "power chords" could use more presence. Those drums really need some power to get in tune with the rest of it. A trick you could do the get some extra punch and reinforce your guitars it's to change the bass for a more rock-ish one and add some overdrive to it.

ADR3-N responds:

Good points. Although I would like to point out that those "powerchords" are quite literally the grand total of 10 or so hand-pieced samples because I can't afford Kontakt. If I had Kontakt on the other hand it would be a lot better. Working on this. What I will probably do is get a rig to record guitar and do it myself, unless RealFaction beats me to the punch

Gone WIP Gone WIP

So far, so good. I didn't knew you had such vocal range.
The lower and mid notes go really well with the rest of the idea.
I'm not so sure about the higher voice, it gives to the vocal melody a sweeter vibe, but I think (just based on personal taste) that range of notes would be better suited for another synth line, maybe as background to contrast with the rest of the instruments and reinforce the melancholy on this piece.

ADR3-N responds:

B2 - E6, why thank you ;) Although I ordinarily don't sing that high unless I have no other option, such as when I have no one else to sing for me. I don't have much control in my head register, which you can probably hear here. I sang the vocals before I wrote anything else, starting with that high register, intending to reference right about where children whine and cry -- you don't see them belting out Barry White, basically -- and that's right about where my voice goes when I get really upset. It just so happens I was pretty upset and that was where my voice wanted to go. I might take a look and see about better spacing and contrast though. Maybe different sections more naked. Alone, the acapella sounds quite sweet but twisted, as you mentioned. It's something that merits more tender attention than singing at 5 AM before bed, for sure, lol.

Thank you!

Byzantium Byzantium

Gotta love that sub-bass !
The Byzantine scale works great with the Trip-hop vibe on this track.
Nice use of the space, all instruments have their own place. A "grand finale" would be nice to have, but not really necessary.

ADR3-N responds:

Oh wow, that was quick. Thanks for the feedback! Glad to know I'm doing something right :)

Twenty and Three Twenty and Three

Nice track man. (º- º ) \m/
When using a beefy distortion, watch for your delay (and reverb) levels, if they are too high, they make your guitar sound dirty specially on palm muting.

Septyrikon responds:

Thanks a lot for the response! I did add some reverb to hide some small mistakes.Tbh I should probably re-record some of the samples, but I got lazy. I see what you mean though, I might go back and re-do some stuff down the line. Glad you enjoyed it though!