3000 Chapter 2: Purified 3000 Chapter 2: Purified

Nice work.
There seem to be some minor problems with your audio (around min 4 and 10).
The animation it's a bit rough on action sequences but the story telling makes up for it.

TFnemesis95 responds:

Thank you! I always seem to have problems with audio but im glad you liked it over all!

pHOTOvOLTAIC pHOTOvOLTAIC

This is so silly, funny stuff.
As an animation, is not much, but I bet this would work a lot better as a .gif on the art section.

Matt-Maka responds:

Thanks!
and true... I will move it to the art section.

Seymour the Supersonic Goose Seymour the Supersonic Goose

The born of a new hero !
Nice character, it has a charm as well as the sheep-ships.
That nonsensical plot isn't necessarily a bad thing, it will go great with some overly epic music.
All this needs it's a bit more of detail, specially on your backgrounds.

Mission: Mars Mission: Mars

Nice story. The twist was weird but better weird than predictable.
Once the character arrives mars, some subtle background music (or even just atmospheric noise) would benefit the story telling and overall vibe.
Art style and animation are rough, but some more practice can fix that; Keep creating.

Gio-Graffix responds:

Thank you. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

HHL HHL

Hola Haferks.
Esta clase de videos para mostrar tu trabajo, van contra las reglas de Newgrounds, si pasa la seccion de "Under Judgement" sera con una calificacion muy baja.
Los videos tipo "Speed-paint" y "Speed-sculpt" son permitidos. Si quieres mostrar tu trabajo te recomiendo que lo publiques en la seccion de arte de Newgrounds. Ahi puedes subir imagenes de tu arte digital y tambien fotografias de tus esculturas. Ahi sera mucho mejor recibido.

Opening TYD Opening TYD

Checa bien las reglas acerca del audio y toma en cuenta que "Fair Use" no aplica en Newgounds.

Foofie Foofie

This is the cutest fart joke I've ever seen.
Great work on animation and sound as usual.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks man!

Only Love Only Love

Great animation !
Story, art style, music sound effects; all of them go nicely together. Congrats to all the team.
The highlights to me were the nightmare sequences and dark humor, good call to tell a story of such a grim subject in an enjoyable way.

The Christmas Collab The Christmas Collab

Pure Christmas magic !

MORDWARE MORDWARE

5 stars for story telling !
When I started watching I thought : seems interesting enough; But as the story kept going, I got really hooked on it. By the end I was at the edge of my seat.