Whirl Art Whirl Art

A very entertaining and artistic time waster. Really enjoyable and worth to develop further.
It could be improved by adding more kinds of lines like square or sine waves to increase the possible combinations and maybe some chilly atmospheric music as background.

Weren't those toys called spirographers or something like that ?

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the excellent suggestions. The toy was called the "Spin Art" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_art

Underwater Salad Underwater Salad

You found a way to make a salad fun. I consider that a victory on itself.
Even if simple, very entertaining and relaxing game.

Escape3 Escape3

One of my favorite c3jam games so far.
Even if it is a short game, the art style, sound, control and game mechanics make up for it.
I would love to play a longer version of this one.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks! Maybe we'll make this game longer and more polish one day. When construct will be officially released in full version ;-)

Flappy Bat Flappy Bat

Functional game, controls work well, good hit detection, but it lacks on everything else.
If it had better art style, sound and something new to add to the already overdone "flappy bird" kind of games, it may be a lot better.

13 Dungeons 13 Dungeons

Its a simple and fun concept, fair challenge and presentation is nice too.
All this game needs its some music and sound effects so it feels complete.

N3cr0sz responds:

Thank you! not musically inclined at all but could probably find some creepy dungeon freeware music and some sound effects. Usually play with my music on so didn't put much thought into it haha XD

TimelineCards Alpha TimelineCards Alpha

It's an entertaining quiz / trivia, but it feels a bit weak in presentation as it is.
You could increase its appeal by adding some music as well as images for the cards and playing field.
The sound effects and the stars animation when placing the cards are good details to have.

BreadlessStudio responds:

Thanks for your input, I will look into what type of music I could add. As for images, I am working on getting an artist for that.

Real American Test Real American Test

Buen questionario Munguia !
La verdad no entiendo como es que a alguien se le ocurre alegar que America del norte y America del sur son 2 cosas diferentes. Es como si dijeramos que Europa del este y Europa del oeste son 2 diferentes Europas.
Te dejo 5 estrellas por el mensaje de este juego.

ReTry ReTry

It's nicely done for a short demo.
I like the umbrella mechanic. Some segments were very hard, but not rage-quit inducing (which I consider good) but even if so, some check points at the beginning of the tricky sections would be nice to have. The controls respond well and hit boxes are fair. A more mysterious track will help with the game's vibe.

Runes of the Ancient Forest Runes of the Ancient Forest

It is refreshing to play a well made matching game.
It really stands out from all the "shovelware-ish" stuff one usually bumps around NG.
I can tell there was plenty of hard work on doing this one, everything from art style, music, game mechanics is nicely done. The medals and scoreboard are nice additions.

Monster Maze Demo Monster Maze Demo

A maze game that is not one of those silly scare jumps is fun to play.
This game could become a good one. It still feels very incomplete, but I think it is worth to develop further. The character is nice, I liked the "teleport" idea. You could add some more levels, music and maybe a time challenge mode to make it more enjoyable.