3000 Chapter 2: Purified 3000 Chapter 2: Purified

Nice work.
There seem to be some minor problems with your audio (around min 4 and 10).
The animation it's a bit rough on action sequences but the story telling makes up for it.

TFnemesis95 responds:

Thank you! I always seem to have problems with audio but im glad you liked it over all!

pHOTOvOLTAIC pHOTOvOLTAIC

This is so silly, funny stuff.
As an animation, is not much, but I bet this would work a lot better as a .gif on the art section.

Matt-Maka responds:

Thanks!
and true... I will move it to the art section.

Seymour the Supersonic Goose Seymour the Supersonic Goose

The born of a new hero !
Nice character, it has a charm as well as the sheep-ships.
That nonsensical plot isn't necessarily a bad thing, it will go great with some overly epic music.
All this needs it's a bit more of detail, specially on your backgrounds.

Flappy Bat Flappy Bat

Functional game, controls work well, good hit detection, but it lacks on everything else.
If it had better art style, sound and something new to add to the already overdone "flappy bird" kind of games, it may be a lot better.

13 Dungeons 13 Dungeons

Its a simple and fun concept, fair challenge and presentation is nice too.
All this game needs its some music and sound effects so it feels complete.

N3cr0sz responds:

Thank you! not musically inclined at all but could probably find some creepy dungeon freeware music and some sound effects. Usually play with my music on so didn't put much thought into it haha XD

TimelineCards Alpha TimelineCards Alpha

It's an entertaining quiz / trivia, but it feels a bit weak in presentation as it is.
You could increase its appeal by adding some music as well as images for the cards and playing field.
The sound effects and the stars animation when placing the cards are good details to have.

BreadlessStudio responds:

Thanks for your input, I will look into what type of music I could add. As for images, I am working on getting an artist for that.

Origami Heart Origami Heart

Vocaloid ; Nice ! I would love to give a try to it (damn poorness :P).
I like all the piece in general, but the intro got the highlight for me, it was like Teminator meets anime.
Nice structure and despite the contrast between the different parts all sounds in place.
You Nailed that late 80's vibe on those synths.

EDM364 responds:

Ah, I'm glad you like! That's a high compliment in my book. I'm not very talented with Vocaloid yet. A friend gave me her files. She quit using that and MMD a long time ago. The entirety of the structure is carried on a lyric poem I wrote a few months after my dad passed and I was starting to suffer symptoms of schizophrenia, more than likely stress induced. Took those lyrics, gave them meter, wrote the entirety of the melody, and designed the rest of the track with that in mind.

Road To Victory Road To Victory

Great work man !
You composition is very good as well as as the instruments and overall feel of the piece.
It could get more strength and "epicness" by giving more presence to the background percs and a bit less to the snare, and maybe a crescendo on the end. Some extra reverb may help too.

Earel responds:

Thanks !
This track is just a test for an other on wich i'm working since two weeks now (i missed some idea)
But your advises are helpful
Thanks again

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

The strong points on this piece are : the composition, the overall idea, and the vocals.
The weak points are the sounds of the piece, the synth work seems in order, but the 2 (maybe 3, I'll get to that later) parts of it that feel really soft are the guitar and drums. Even if your guitar isn't the best available, those "power chords" could use more presence. Those drums really need some power to get in tune with the rest of it. A trick you could do the get some extra punch and reinforce your guitars it's to change the bass for a more rock-ish one and add some overdrive to it.

EDM364 responds:

Good points. Although I would like to point out that those "powerchords" are quite literally the grand total of 10 or so hand-pieced samples because I can't afford Kontakt. If I had Kontakt on the other hand it would be a lot better. Working on this. What I will probably do is get a rig to record guitar and do it myself, unless RealFaction beats me to the punch

Pikamuk Pikamuk

Fun stuff man !
It's like a pile of mashed potatoes from hell.

SouthernShotty responds:

lol Possibly the best compliment I've gotten...

Killer Killer

I just learned where the NG Tankman head design came from. (º .º )

I love the Pixelizer! It's so Bad!!1 I love the Pixelizer! It's so Bad!!1

I would love to play a pixel version of Ratchet and Clank, specially if it looks as this piece.
Great work !

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. There should be an official flash version of Ratchet and Clank game somewhere in the internet.