Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

Nice follow up !
Well made animation, sound and music as usual.
Please tell me there will be a zombie sonic on part 3.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks man! And well, I'd hate to spoil on whats gonna be in part 3 :P There has been a lot of predictions, including Sonic.exe lol

viendo una película de terror_Das Null viendo una película de terror_Das Null

Es una buena parodia en general. Animacion, sonido y dialogo estan bien hechos, pero si no agregas subtitulos en ingles en lo que publiques aqui, probablemente no te vaya muy bien en tus "ratings".

DasNull responds:

gracias por tu recomendación LexaHergon subiré otro, esta vez con sub

Ranch, or Cool Ranch? Ranch, or Cool Ranch?

Not ranch, nor cool ranch. Bacon ranch.

Whirl Art Whirl Art

A very entertaining and artistic time waster. Really enjoyable and worth to develop further.
It could be improved by adding more kinds of lines like square or sine waves to increase the possible combinations and maybe some chilly atmospheric music as background.

Weren't those toys called spirographers or something like that ?

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the excellent suggestions. The toy was called the "Spin Art" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_art

Underwater Salad Underwater Salad

You found a way to make a salad fun. I consider that a victory on itself.
Even if simple, very entertaining and relaxing game.

Escape3 Escape3

One of my favorite c3jam games so far.
Even if it is a short game, the art style, sound, control and game mechanics make up for it.
I would love to play a longer version of this one.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks! Maybe we'll make this game longer and more polish one day. When construct will be officially released in full version ;-)

This Time This Time

Digging this funky tune, specially that dirty guitar on the middle and the theremin-esque backgrounds, such a nice detail. Do you mind If I try to mess with this one too ?

On the Other Side On the Other Side

Nice beat !
I like a lot the simple style and minimal vibe on it. Good sounds and overall mix, a bit of extra bass would be nice too. I'm not sure about the crash sound on the intro, but that's a matter of personal taste, not something wrong with your track.

Origami Heart Origami Heart

Vocaloid ; Nice ! I would love to give a try to it (damn poorness :P).
I like all the piece in general, but the intro got the highlight for me, it was like Teminator meets anime.
Nice structure and despite the contrast between the different parts all sounds in place.
You Nailed that late 80's vibe on those synths.

EDM364 responds:

Ah, I'm glad you like! That's a high compliment in my book. I'm not very talented with Vocaloid yet. A friend gave me her files. She quit using that and MMD a long time ago. The entirety of the structure is carried on a lyric poem I wrote a few months after my dad passed and I was starting to suffer symptoms of schizophrenia, more than likely stress induced. Took those lyrics, gave them meter, wrote the entirety of the melody, and designed the rest of the track with that in mind.

Unexpected Encounter Unexpected Encounter

Dayum !
Seems like both, Christmas and Earth's inclusion on the planetary federation will have to wait.

Pikamuk Pikamuk

Fun stuff man !
It's like a pile of mashed potatoes from hell.

SouthernShotty responds:

lol Possibly the best compliment I've gotten...

Killer Killer

I just learned where the NG Tankman head design came from. (º .º )